Your source for Tree, Herb, Faerie, and Folk Lore,
Ways, Wisdom, Beliefs, Traditions, Music, Arts, Crafts, and Fellowship
Where Fantasy meets Folklore,
Nature meets Science,
Faeries meet alternative tribal sub-culture.
* Classes * Workshops * Arts * Crafts * Clothing * Herbs * Movies *
* Socials * Tarot Readings * Tea Parties * Magic Shows *
* Body Painting * Local Legends * Faerie Lore * Concerts * Parties * Discussions *
Tree Leaves is now located in Shakespeare land in the heart of Ashland, Oregon on the corner of North 1st and Lithia Way at 33 North First street, Ste. 1. Formerly housed in the former building of a Manitou Springs funeral home, The Tree Leaves’ Oracle and Folk Fellowship has just returned to city life after a hiatus on the road nomadic and global, where it existed as an online social network, an online shop, magazine, and network of family, friends, and members of a 20 year old group known as the Tree Leaves’ Folk Fellowship. Also home of the Faeid Fellowship as a networking resource for preserving tree / herb / folk / faerie / and alternative cultures, ways, beliefs, traditions, lore, knowledge, wisdom, arts, crafts, music, lifestyles, and groups together through the action of preservation by dissemination.
- Wednesday, December 1, 2014: 7 pm — 9 pm Introduction to Bodypainting. Learn the art of bodypainting. $25 covers cost of use of paints, materials, and handouts. This is a on‐hands workshop, be prepared to be painted and to paint others. By Leaf McGowan of The Leaf and Dragon : Space is limited. Pre‐registration required. Register on our site or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location will be announced with registration.
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014: 7 pm — 9 pm Intro to Neo‐Paganism. What is Paganism? What is Paleo Paganism? Meso‐Paganism? Neo‐Paganism? Free Class by The Leaf and Dragon : Space is limited. Pre‐registration required. Register online or via email to email@example.com. Location will be announced with pre-registration. No exceptions.
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014: 7 pm — 9 pm Faeries & Faeids: What are they? Free Class by The Leaf and Dragon : Space is limited. Pre‐
registration required. Register on our site or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location will be announced with pre-registration. No exceptions.
- Friday, November 7, 2014: 5‐9 pm First Friday Art Walk at the Leaf and Dragon, 33 North First Street Ste 1, Ashland, Oregon. Visit us
during Art walk for free mead and socializing. Bodypainting by Leaf McGowan. Photography display of world travels by Thomas Baurley, Leaf McGowan, and Eadaoin Bineid.
- Friday October 31: 5 –8 pm Trick‐or‐Treating & Special Halloween Event at the Leaf & Dragon: at 33 North First Street Ste 1, Ashland,
- Wed October 3: Introduction to Witches and Witchcraft: Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Location will be announced with registration. Class by Anthropologist Tom Baurley. Register online or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- October 3, 2014: Ashland Zombie Crawl and Party – Join us downtown Ashland, Oregon as we dress up as zombies and the undead when we participate in the Ashland 5th annual zombie crawl and the after party at The Leaf and Dragon (mead/wine mixer during art walk) and Oberon’s Tavern.
- Wednesday October 1: 7-9 pm. History of Zombification and Zombies. Location to be announced with pre-registration. Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Click on link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, September 29: 10 AM – 1 PM: Tree Leaves Booth at the Southern Oregon University “Meet Ashland” Event (Ashland, Oregon – SOU Campus)
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014: 7 pm – 9 pm: Faeries and Faeids – What are they? Free Class. Space is limited. Pre-registration required. Location will be announced with registration.
- September 15, 2014: The Leaf & Dragon converts to Fall Schedule: Open Tuesdays thru Saturdays 11 AM — 6 PM.
- September 12‐13, 2014: 11 am—5 pm — Ashland Sidewalk Sale. Visit the Leaf and Dragon at 33 N. 1st St, Ste 1 in Ashland, Oregon to gain an additional 10‐20% off items down on the sidewalk.
- August 22-24, 2014: Tree Leaves Oracle booth at the 2014 Sacred Alchemy Festival in Bellingham, Washington
- July 25-27, 2014: Tree Leaves Oracle booth at the 2014 Faerieworlds in Eugene, Oregon
- June 27-29, 2014: Tree Leaves Oracle booth at the 2014 Fairy Human Congress in Twisp, Washington
- June 12, 2014: Grand Opening Mead and Appetizer Social of the Leaf and Dragon
- June 11, 2014: Grand Opening of the Leaf and Dragon
- 4th Annual Colorado Springs Zombie Walk & Party– Oct 16, 2010
- 4th Annual Manitou Springs Zombie Crawl & Party– Oct 09, 2010
- 1st Annual Manitou Springs Springtime Zombie Crawl– May 1, 2010
- 3rd Annual Colorado Springs Zombie Walk & Party– Oct 24, 2009
- 3rd Annual Manitou Springs Zombie Crawl and Social– Oct 10, 2009
- Trick or Treat Open Art Party– Oct 31, 2008
- 2nd Annual Colorado Springs Zombie Walk– Oct 24, 2008
- Pumpkin Carving Party– Oct 21, 2008
- Group Went to Denver Zombie Crawl– Oct 20, 2008
- Haunted Potluck Party & Movies– Oct 19, 2008
- Dinner in a Historic Funeral Parlor– Oct 07, 2008
- Horror Movie Night– Oct 06, 2008
- 2nd Annual Manitou Springs Zombie Crawl– Oct 4, 2008
- Introduction to Neo-Paganism Class– Apr 11, 2008 – 6-8 pm
- Members Potluck Party – Apr 11, 2008 – 8:30 pm – 1:30 am
- Artwalk Friday Exhibition – Mar 07, 2008 – 6 pm – 8 pm
- 1st Annual Colorado Springs Zombie Walk & Party– Oct 28, 2007
- 1st Annual Manitou Springs Zombie Crawl– Oct 13, 2007
- Brighid’s Birthday– Sep 27, 2007
- Potluck Pajama Party– Sep 14, 2007
- Roswell Days: Season 1, Ep 7-9– Aug 04, 2007
- Roswell Days: Season 1, Ep 4-6– Jul 28, 2007
- Buffy Nights: Season 1 – Ep 4-6– Jul 28, 2007
- Roswell Days: Season 1, Ep 1-3– Jul 07, 2007
- Buffy Nights: Season 1, Ep 1-3– Jul 06, 2007
- Invite Only Private Potluck/Pre-Opening Party– June 2007
- Invite-only Private Potluck/Shop Warming– Jun 13, 2007
- Sacred Springs Walk & Shop Blessing – May 19, 2007
- Attendance at Faerieworlds 2005– Jul 23-24, 2005
- 1st Annual Witches Faerie Ball– Oct 23, 2004
- Talent Show / Open Mike Night– Jan 18, 1998
- 10th Annual Halloween Bash– Nov 01, 1997
- Pagan Grove– 1992
- Introduction to Neo-Paganism – 1992